For two days (September 26th and 27th) Bio-Based Live brings together high-level stakeholders to encourage greater adoption of bio-based innovations.
Bio-Based Live supports commercialization by looking at:
- >> The process and technology to produce price and performance competitive chemicals.
- >> Market sector demand. Driving adoption of green solutions from brands and retailers.
Club Coffee will be speaking at the Bio-Based Live event today covering an important topic in the session on “Is scientific speak strangling sustainability?” This session will focus on value creation not merely the material being used:
- >> How to market bio-based/green? Understanding bio-based.
- >> Do stated values impact consumer purchasing?
- >> Creating a human connection with green products.
Christopher McKillop will be presenting on “Consumers and Greenwashing: Hope & Hype” between 5:30-5:45 Eastern Standard Time.
To learn more about Club Coffee: Click Here
To learn more about PurPod100: Click Here
To learn more about Bio-Based Live: Click Here
#CompostablePods #RightSolution #BiobasedLive